Sunday, November 9, 2014

Happy Wedding Anniv #24

Dear the most lovable parents in this whole wide world, Mama & Bapak.
Yesterday was your Y-1 silver wedding anniversary. Sorry for the late post, anw. Thank you both for everything. I will also tell my kids one day, that parents' like you don't come everyone's way.
I am wishing a happy anniversary for you two. :)


When I get older, losing my hair, many years from now
Will you still be sending me a valentine, birthday greetings, bottle of wine?
If I'd been out 'til quarter to three, would you lock the door?
Will you still need me, will you still feed me when I'm sixty-four?
You'll be older too
Ah, and if you say the word, I could stay with you
(When I'm 64 - The Beatles)

Words of Love...

 
Listen, do you want to know a secret?
Do you promise not to tell, whoa, oh
Closer, let me whisper in your ear
Say the words you long to hear
I'm in love with you, ooo
(Do You Want to Know a Secret - The Beatles)

Oh we danced through the night
And we held each other tight
And before too long
I fell in love with her
Now I'll never dance with another
Oh, when I saw her standing there 
 (When I Saw Her Standing There - The Beatles)

 
We are together now 
And forever, come my way
Step inside love and stay
(Step Inside Love and Stay - The Beatles)

 
He's a real Nowhere Man
Sitting in his Nowhere Land
Making all his nowhere plans for nobody
(Nowhere Man - The Beatles)

 
Julia, sea shell eyes, windy smile, calls me
So I sing a song of love, Julia
(Julia - The Beatles)

 
And when at last I find you
Your song will fill the air
Sing it loud so I can hear you
Make it easy to be near you
For the things you do endear you to me
Oh, you know I will, I will
Love you forever and forever
(I Will - The Beatles)

P.S: Your daughter loves you :)

No comments:

Post a Comment