Friday, November 28, 2014

12 Most Fave Sing Alongs In Movies (Rated by Gita)

1. Before Sunset (A Waltz for A Night - Julie Delpy)
You were for me that night
Everything I always dreamt of in life
But now you're gone
You are far gone

2. The Jerk (Tonight You Belong To Me - Steve Martin and Bernadette Peters)
I know (I know)
You belong to somebody new
But tonight you belong to me

3. Begin Again (Like A Fool - Keira Knightley)
So don't you waste my time
Cause you have taken all the wind out from my sails
And I have loved you just the same

4. Once (Falling Slowly - Glen Hansard and Marketa Irglova)
You have suffered enough
And warred with yourself
It's time that you won

5. The Sound of Music (16 Going on 17 - Chairman Carr and Daniel Truhitte)
You need someone
Older and wiser
Telling you what to do
I am 17 going on 18
I'll take care of you

6. A Wedding Singer (Grow Old With You - Adam Sandler)
I'll miss you, kiss you
Give you my coat when you are cold
Need you, feed you
Even let ya hold the remote control

7. That Thing You Do! (That Thing You Do - The Wonders)
Well I try and try to forget you, girl
But it's so hard to do
Every time you do that thing you do

8. West Side Story (I Feel Pretty - Marni Nixon)
I feel dizzy, I feel sunny
I feel fizzy and funny and fine
And so pretty
Miss America can just resign

9. A Walk to Remember (Only Hope - Mandy Moore)
Sing to me the song of the stars
Of your galaxy dancing and laughing
And laughing again
When it feels like my dreams are so far

10. Pitch Perfect (Cups (When I'm Gone) - Anna Kendrick)
When I'm gone, when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me when I'm gone
You're gonna miss me by my walk
You're gonna miss me by my talk, oh

11. Breakfast at Tiffany's (Moon River - Audrey Hepburn)
Moon river, wider than a mile
I'm crossin' you in style someday
Old dream maker, you heart breaker
Wherever you're goin', I'm goin' your way

12. Snow White (Someday My Prince Will Come - Barbra Streisand)
Someday my prince will come
Someday I'll find my love
And how thrilling that moment will be
When the prince of my dream comes to me

No comments:

Post a Comment