Saturday, February 4, 2012

Love Letter Using Beatles Song Titles

Hey Jude!
Inspired by this and this, supercreative bloggers who wrote love letters using The Beatles' song titles, let me try my own. I wish a real man (not only my imaginary man haha!) could give it to me hihi. I'm not that hypocrite to say it's too-sweet-to-be-true.
Well, please ignore the letter's grammar and enjoy! :)

                                          September in the Rain, Octopus’s Garden - Kansas City

Hello Little Girl,
I’m Looking Through You, I’ve Just Seen a Face, From a Window
Think for Yourself; Flying, Free as a Bird, Shout, Act Naturally, Run for Your Life
Tell Me Why, Tell Me What You See, What You’re Doing, What Goes On, How Do You Do It
I’m Talking about You, Here, There, and Everywhere, Yes It’s Too Much
I’m in Love.

The Night Before,
With A Little Help From My Friend, I Call Your Name, and You Know My Name
Help! I’ve Got a Feeling! I Should Have Known Better, I Want You, I Need You.

Do You Want to Know a Secret?
Yesterday, I Lost My Little Girl, I Saw Her Standing There, with Some Other Guy  
This Boy, Crying, Waiting, Hoping, like The Fool on The Hill
Yes It Is, I’m Down, I’m a Loser, I’m So Tired, Lonesome Tears in My Eyes,
Till There was You,
Thank You Girl.

Oh! Darling,
I Want to Tell You, I Want to Hold Your Hand, I Want to be Your Man,
Ask Me Why? It’s Only Love, From Me To You, Let It Be
That’ll be The Day, Two of Us,
Watching Rainbows, Twist and Shout, I’m Happy Just to Dance with You, Roll Over Beethoven,
Like Dreamers Do.

Honey Don’t,
Don’t Ever Change, Don’t Let Me Down, Don’t Pass Me By, Don’t Bother Me, You Can’t Do That
Please Please Me, Love Me Do
Because, Baby, It’s You, I’m in Love.


P.S.: I Love You,
Nowhere Man.


Hahahahahaha agak ngaco sih but it's mineeee! Try to make your own, too, by click this to get list of The Beatles' song titles. Goodluck!

No comments:

Post a Comment